Experience the Virtual Yellow Pages at myyp.net
Do you like conducting your local searches online but miss the experience of turning pages while browsing? Then you need to check out myyp.net!
On myyp.net you can browse through all 46 of our directories in a virtual format. You can turn the pages just like in our print directories. However, unlike in print, you can interact with the directories in a whole new way. Highlights include:
- Search the entire book by category or business name.
- Go directly to any of the top Internet Yellow Pages categories using the buttons on the left.
- Click on a web address to go directly to that website.
- Click on the phone number of a business to go directly to their profile on the myyp.com website to check out reviews, directions, and more.
Look Under “C” in the Yellow Pages for Big Savings
Did you know that your local Valley Yellow Pages directory has coupons? You can save on things like air conditioning contractors, auto repair, carpet cleaning, pest control services, restaurants, zoos, and much more.
Don’t have access to print Yellow Pages? Don’t worry! You can find the same coupons from our printed directories in our online Yellow Pages, too. Make sure your city is shown in the “Location” box above and click the “Find Coupons Now” link below. Or, click “Coupons” in the menu at the top of the page.
Hint: Many advertisers who have a coupon will tell you in their Yellow Pages ad, so keep an eye out!
Find Coupons Now
Learn About Recycling in Your Community Under “R” in the Yellow Pages
We all know that recycling is good for the environment, but did you know that it’s also the law? In fact, California law requires us to reduce the amount of waste going to local landfills by 50%. Plus, household hazardous waste, or HHW (motor oil, household toxins, etc.), and electronic waste (batteries, computers, TVs, etc.) is forbidden in the trash.
So, where can you find the information you need to figure out the best way to recycle and follow waste disposal laws? Your local Valley Yellow Pages directory!
You’ll find information about recycling and waste disposal, businesses that can help you recycle, important websites and phone numbers, municipal programs, and more. Get started recycling today!
Hazardous Waste Disposal
Non-Hazardous Waste Disposal
Industry experts, including top researchers, dispel some of the myths surrounding the Yellow Pages industry. As a result, you'll learn just how valuable Yellow Pages advertising can really be for local businesses.
Support Your Local Economy
When you buy local—making a purchase from within your local community instead of online or out-of-town—you are helping to strengthen your local economy. Here’s how:
- Tax Revenues – Sales tax revenues stay with your local municipality.
- Job Creation – People you do business with have a job.
- Local Profits – Business profits stay local and locally-owned businesses use other locally-owned businesses and services.
- Domino Effect – When local people have a job, they’ll spend money locally, too.
So, instead of purchasing online or outside your community, make an effort to support your community and Buy Local!
Learn more >